Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally... some rest...

I've been on the go since school got out. I imagined myself basking in the gloriousness of relaxed boredom all summer long, but it's been one thing after the other! Today I finally got a chance to slow down and, well, be a little bored. I roamed the house a bit thinking about what I could do, then I laid down and thought some more, then finally got up to once again tackle the randomness in the garage. I decided that I kind of liked the dishes that we somewhat inherited when Mike's grandfather passed away last year, so they finally migrated out of the boxes they've lived in since then and made their way into the kitchen. I did some research online about the brand (Pfaltzgraff?) and found out they're from the 70s and still available to purchase. Kinda fun. Not sure if 10 place settings are necessary, though... except maybe for when I host Thanksgiving for both families this year?



1 comment:

Hilary said...

My aunt has those same dishes and they are from her wedding in 1972! I have great memories of family dinner on them. Enjoy!

Blog Archive