Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Insert Witty Title Here

I've definitely been slacking on the blogging this week. So much for taking a picture every day. Maybe I'll be better about it when I order the new iphone I've been coveting for a while.

Sooooo today was day 2 of IB training; I've really enjoyed it thus far and think Danielle, Amy, and Lindsay have done a fantastic job of facilitating. It's really helped me to piece everything together that I've been hearing for two years ... I had a bit of an 'aha!' moment today as I somewhat got the hang of formulating the 'Big Question.'

I mustered up enough motivation to run 5 miles after training today because the temperature was below 90--- while it was a relatively good run, I think it put me over the edge in terms of fighting off this impending sickness I've had since my mom passed on her spores last weekend. Thanks, Mom.

Tomorrow I plan on waking at the crack of dawn to join Ashley and Danielle in Bodypump. We'll see how that goes... I have no husband to kick me out of bed this time when the alarm goes off...


I was able to incorporate my recent obsession with facial hair into the training. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like taking quick, easy to upload photos on the iPhone, although they are nowhere near the quality of the camera.

Just think of your peeps waiting for you at the gym in the morning. Hopefully that will get you out.

Blog Archive