Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home again home again jiggity jig

The above title was a phrase my grandma said every time we pulled into the driveway. Not sure why.

So nice to be home. I missed my husband, my Diego, and my bed. I had the most wonderful time with my family and am so thankful that Mr. Checchia gives the 'okay' for trips without him. I think about the families that have members who don't speak to each other or hold grudges and I'm so grateful that God has strengthened our bond over the years!

When I got home I was surprised to see that Mike had kept himself busy by building sweet things for the garage:


Maybe I should leave more often...

His first project will be to build Diego a stand for his food and water bowl. We have ourselves one tall lab-- I feel bad that he has to bend down to eat!

We also took a walk in the rain; Diego was able to wear his gift from Grandma Checchia:


Although his face doesn't show it, deep down he loved wearing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Diego is so cute :)

AMYLE1GH said...

sweet jacket, D!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, yes, leave more often to get household projects accomplished. Your comment about Diego loving the jacket made me LOL.

Blog Archive