Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday's Randomness

1. There's a certain joy found in sticking your head out the window.



2. He hasn't yet realized that the backseat might be a more comfortable option.


3. Found my new favorite dinner: spread some hummus on pizza dough, top with cheese and veggies & bake. PHENOMENAL. I specifically had Publix's  cilantro hummus with pepperjack cheese and kale on top (which is THE BEST vegetable on the face of the planet, and I just found out about it recently!!)


4. I got a membership to the Y this week and so far I've gone to two Bodypump classes with Ash and Danielle... hopefully we'll see some changes. And yes, I am flexing here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was in high school I used to stick my head out the window on the way home from swim practice to make my hair dry, but I can't say I've done it since. I do love watching my dog Kiya stick her head out!

Interesting pizza, and surprised about the kale. I tried it a few years ago but must have done something wrong as I really didn't like it.

Blog Archive