Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Roadtrip- Day 3

Asheville is definitely cute- but I don't think I could live here. There's too many people trying to be hipster and there's no way I would ever fit in. But we had a fantastic day exploring and eating tons of amazing food. Getting a chance to go to REI is like going to Disney World; I have to admit I did a pretty good job of refraining from spending tons of money on things I don't really need.

Tomorrow we hike into the wilderness and Dad is prepared (but kind of bummed he didn't get any binoculars...)

 
Best. Sweet potato. Pancake. EVER. 


It's always a good time for a dance party. 


Random iron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What random statues in Ashville.

I too miss having an REI; I grew up just a couple miles from one.

Blog Archive