Friday, June 25, 2010

I commit to Capture Kids' Hearts!

Three days this week I had the opportunity to attend a training called "Capturing Kids' Hearts." I went into it not sure what to expect, but honestly, it was one of the best I've ever attended. It really focused on the heart of why we teach and gave practical information as to how we can be more effective in the classroom by empowering our students to think for themselves. As teachers, we tend to manage our students and react with sarcasm, but we need to remember that we may be the only positive adult in their lives; we have the power to affect them positively or negatively.

It was very empowering and definitely challenged me to be a better teacher, wife, and friend.


Thanks, Coby! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do I have to dump the sarcasm, though?

Blog Archive