Wednesday, September 28, 2011

short and sweet

The dog is staring at me. He wants to go play his favorite game, "stick." Well, Diego, I want to watch Glee and update the blog, so you'll have to wait just a few moments longer. Plus, it's 90 degrees outside.

Friday brought together good things this world has to offer. Hooray for Riverside and it's aura!

yes, that is the Checchia name lovingly tattooed on the bathroom wall at "the place with the shuffleboard." 

...David Bowie? We weren't sure. 

YES I'll take bacon in my macaroni and cheese. Please and thanks. 

<3


 I'm loving our Friday night ritual. While we're all pooped from the events of the week, it's nice to celebrate the onset of the weekend and especially for me, to be around people who aren't between the ages of 12 & 14. I'll need to find an alternative for Diego, though, since spending every Friday at daycare so mommy can go out that night is getting a tad expensive.

No comments:

Blog Archive