Thursday, September 22, 2011

picture dump

Despite the ever-growing and never-ending ToDo list, I can't seem to get myself to, well, do. 

Once I cross the threshold into the Checchia residence, I conveniently forget all of the things I said I'd do at home. Instead I opt to a)play with Diego b)actually make a meal c)read blogs and maybe blog d)watch my SHOWS (which are back on.) I've come to terms with my need to procrastinate to function.

I have to keep repeating that life is way too short to stress or worry too much about my job. Today I felt like I was swirling down a flushing toilet...then zombie-dragged my butt to the car and spent half the ride home depressed....

BUT then I told myself to get. over. it. That this is not the end-all, be-all. There are always options. And besides,  I don't get paid enough to stress out. Boo-ya.

Phone dump time:
if annie and i were super good at the grocery store, granny would let us share a box. seeing these made my heart happy

i made a good dinner tonight. win!

and last night i ate fried green tomatoes. and they were delish.

 attempting to capture the ambiance of Harry's and my bff's beautiful face, got the waiter's rear end instead

Happy almost weekend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said it girl! I felt the EXACT same way last Tuesday, only I didn't get over it so fast. You can tell yourself to stop let it bothering you, but it took me a couple days (and an improvement in my student's behavior) before I felt better. Here's to a good Friday.

Blog Archive