Saturday, September 17, 2011

(big sigh of relief)

I woke up this morning, realized it was light outside and rocketed straight up thinking I was missing first period. Just as I was about to scream a not nice word, Michael mumbles,

"It's Saturday."

Whew. Almost had a meltdown there.

Fall is always my busiest, especially coming off the high of summer relaxation. The new planner is purchased and the weekends fill up with football games, weddings, and Wyldlife events. And while I love every bit of it, I also thoroughly enjoy sleeping in & snuggling with my boys without having to go anywhere, making a big breakfast, and enjoying my coffee out of a mug.

AAAAAND let's not forget college gameday.
(Although I don't think they'll be coming to Gainesville any time soon.)
We're heading to the Florida/Tennessee game this afternoon. Let's hope it's not a blowout and the clouds stay put. I'm mostly excited about the Satchel's pizza I'll be picking up on my way out. Yes, please.



Football season takes the place of fall for a while until the cool weather sets in.
It won't truly feel like fall until mid-October when we escape to the mountains for an apple festival in Ellijay, Oktoberfest in Helen, and hiking in Vogel.

I. Can't. Wait. 


No comments:

Blog Archive