Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh Gator football, how I've missed you. I don't think I truly appreciated you when tickets were easy to come by... although I'm pretty sure I'd still bail out on a noon game like I did in college. So thankful that my in-laws are AWESOME and gracious enough to help us score a couple tickets for some of the games!
I'm also thankful we WON. 
The game was much more fun now that I have a season of flag football under my belt. I actually kinda knew what was going on. And when the Gators make a good play and run down the field, and we're all instantly on our feet jumping and screaming and offering obligatory high fives, I know everything is right with the world. 

Here's our obligatory "Mike and Rachel at the game" picture. I should find all the ones from the past and put them together in a timeline... 


i can only go back as far as 2008 on this computer...


Looking forward to the rest of the season :)

No comments:

Blog Archive