Wednesday, September 14, 2011

i so needed this night.

Even though it's way past my bedtime (10:12!!)....

I can't remember the last time I almost peed my pants or choked on a gummy bear from laughing too much. I love when those kind of nights just sneak up on you out of nowhere... maybe it was the fried green beans or the rainbow sprinkles, or maybe we'd finally hit the point of loopy exhaustion. Whatever it was, the middle schooler within me that I try so hard to suppress (it just took me seven tries to spell that word correctly) on a daily basis came out in full force.

We made a giggly scene in Sephora, smelling all the lotions and making faces in the mirrors until i had to leave the store to find a bathroom. I proceeded to harass Kristin in American Eagle. We happened to see Michael driving to the town center also, so we sped up to throw a gummy bear at his window. Kristin and I simultaneously chocked on our ice cream from spastic fits of laughter. There might have been my infamous dolphin impression thrown in the mix. (that paragraph was not in chronological order. that's why i'm bad at telling stories.)

It might be one of those "you-had-to-be-there" kind of nights.

I'm so blessed to be surrounded at work by such fabulous girls, which have ultimately carried over into my life. We needed this night ... we shoulda been grading, planning, and whatever-ing, but we figured it'd all be waiting for us tomorrow.

And oh how we made the right decision :)


i like my ice cream with extra rainbow sprinkles and gummy bears and reeses peanut butter cups.

is that my skin color?

<3




No comments:

Blog Archive