Thursday, June 16, 2011

my secret favorite thing to do:

This morning I woke up early to get vaccinations for traveling to Asia. While waiting at the stoplight to go home, I saw my favorite store and decided to stop in for a bit, because hey, 
it's summer and I can do what I want. 
I love to peruse the shelves of B&N, hunting for books that one day I'll get around to reading. Now that I'm tracking my books through GoodReads I've gotten a little obsessed with scanning the barcodes of the books to add to my "want to read" list. Then I go online and reserve all the books at the library.
Win!


*On a side note, a skunk got run over right outside the house. The house smells absolutely lovely. 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I also love to wonder around B&N! Let me know the next time that you go and we can wonder together :)

Blog Archive