Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday night confessions:

1. I have never had a problem with staying in on a Friday night by myself. (Like I'm doing now.) In fact, I prefer it.

2. I hate upsetting people and will break down in tears in the face of confrontation.

3. I don't brush my teeth in the mornings (there, I said it!) and didn't realize this was gross until I admitted it to my teacher friends and was met with disgusted looks instead of "Oh, me too!"

4. I wish I lived in my grandparent's generation, 'cause life is getting too complicated.

5. I'm messy. But I wish I wasn't for Mike's sake.

6. I didn't set up my school voicemail until a month ago. Oops.

7. I fear we'll be stuck in St. Augustine for the rest of our lives.

8. I want to move out of America.

9. But I'd miss my family too much.

10. I fear I'm not living the life that God intends for me.

11. I fear being overweight and not being able to dig myself out of it.

12. I fear for my future babies' teenage years and want to raise them in a remote woodsy area, (if there are any trees left.)

13. I'm feeling lonely as I write this, so I'm going to stop and go read a book with a glass of wine in the tub.

And here is a picture from my day, sadly, the only lame picture that I took while at Universal with some wonderfully awesome people:

No comments:

Blog Archive