Thursday, June 23, 2011

best friend lovin'

It worked out perfectly that I could simultaneously go on the Callaway Vacay and see my BFF in Atl prior to the Dispatch concert. I've missed her tons lately so even though it was brief visit, it was lovely. 


We do a lot of front porch sitting when we're together...


And finally Paul came home from work! Oh Paul. 


(And a bottle of wine later, eating becomes a tricky challenge.)


Amy stole my camera while at the concert... I like this picture, Ames. Kinda like, sexy librarian. 


BTDubs, Dispatch concert was fantastic. Everyone was drunk and high and having a good time. They've always been the band that I wanted to see, except they broke up before I started listening to them. When I found out they were having a reunion tour I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale! (No pictures; it was outdoors and looked like it was going to rain..) 

2 comments:

AMYLE1GH said...

that was my best "myspace" photo for you. ya know, the good angle that shows the cleavage, inticing look, and pouty lips with random household items in the background. you're welcome.

AMYLE1GH said...

okay maybe the look wasnt very inticing... or any kind of sexy

Blog Archive