Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glasses!

I have pretty great vision, practically 20/20. But when I read for long chunks of time, I get headaches and my eyes get sleepy. Didn't help that I've been going through these all day:


Yep, my life's pictures up until the invention of digital cameras. Why did I take so many 'sexy' pictures of myself? Why so many boys? Why so many obligatory dance pictures? 
That whole pile on the left got thrown away. If I haven't talked to you since high school, you got the boot. If I dated you and you're not Mike, you're trash now. Sorry.

Anyways, braved it through the storm to get to the eye doctor. Never before have I had to 'race' the rain like I had to do; I saw it coming down the road, picked up speed, and sprinted into the door as the fat drops started to fall.




The verdict? Reading glasses will help. So why not pick out fun ones? 
(Yes, the sides have blue on them. I just can't.get.away.from.the.blue.) 
i love them. 



No comments:

Blog Archive