Thursday, June 30, 2011

"I want to live so that I am
truly submitted to the Spirit's leading on a daily basis.
Christ said it is better for us that the Spirit came,
and I want to live like I know that is true.
I don't want to keep crawling like a caterpillar when
I have the ability to fly."

Francis Chan
Forgotten God


 I am about to embark on a journey, one that will challenge me to the core.
Something is missing and God knows what it is.
I'm not okay with the mediocrity that I wallow in.
I'm not okay that the majority of my life blends in with the rest of humanity.
I want my life to be different, to follow Christ with a passion and burning intensity
that welcomes the Holy Spirit to do his work through me. 

"Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
and I'll live for you alone
every breath that I take
every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way with me"

1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

i pray the same thing for me. beautiful, rach! i love you.

Blog Archive