Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today's the day

Today the decision was made. 

You know, the one we've been waiting for since, oh, July? 
A sweet feeling of peace wove itself through everything I did today... 
knowing that the next phase of our lives rests in God's hands.
(and yes, I realize that it's always this way but you know what I mean.)

Soon, the news will be made known
and this girl's life will be thrown into organized chaos
preparations planned out, a timeline created
a bucketlist to accomplish with friends
sponging up as much time together with family as humanly possible 
finding a home for my fur baby if need be
(just that thought made a brick land on my chest 
and tears well up) 
selling the cars, our 'stuff' 

i was reminded today that 
there is no need for fear in this life
perfect love casts out fear
and to not be afraid, for He is with me always

wherever we're destined for, it's meant to be
if it's right here in this very home for another year
or the boonies of India 
i. can't. wait. 




No comments: