Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day One

It's the end of the first day, only 7:30, and I'm tirrrrrred.

Keep in mind that I did nothing that required effort today. In fact, it mostly looked like this:


I cleaned, mostly because I realized my keys were in Michael's car (confining me to the house.) I needed to keep myself busy to not dwell on the fact that I couldn't eat anything other than the smoothies. With that said, though, I was full the entire day... the smoothies were huge. I ended up drinking half of each every couple of hours. And they were all pretty tasty! My favorite was the night one-- similar to the blueberry/kale one I've been drinking all week, with a more ingredients and a touch of cayenne. Yum, definitely a keeper.

I fared pretty well without caffeine (better than I thought!) All day I felt great until about 3 when I started lagging. That's generally the time that I drink more caffeine, mostly green tea... but I was okay. Maybe that's the reason why I'm ready for bed at 7:30...

I drank more water than I ever have-- these things make me super thirsty, which in turn made me pee. A lot. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow at work.

The hardest part was when Michael came home and made nachos-- they smelled delicious. But I stayed in my room until he was finished, and made my dinner smoothie.



I don't feel any different today, just tired. I hope this is worth it...

No comments: