Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rootin' Tootin'

I love the girls I work with.
They keep me sane, love and provide the support I need to function and make it through this year!
We had the best time this week kickin' it at Catie's. The night was made complete with...
 SWEET LOLA!!

And Diego came too, although he was too much of a city dog. Didn't like the shotgun noise, riding in Cam, or being outside alone. He's got a lot of learning to do from Boomer about how to be a man. 

We trekked the woods in Cam, taking out trees and pretending like we found trails. 
I'll be surprised if Gentry ever invites us back...


Aaaaand we shot guns. 'Nuff said. 



Girl-time adds joy to life-- thank you to Catie for creating a special time for us!

I love my 8th grade team! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

Catie said...

I'm a bit vaclemped, Rach!

Blog Archive