Sunday, January 8, 2012

First weekend of 2012 (last weekend doesn't count)

I find it hard to sleep when Mike isn't here... I sit around and play on my phone for forever. So why not blog from my convenient, recently discovered blogger app? Sure, why not.

The weekend was lovely. We celebrated a friend's birthday with a fun night out in jax beach at this place called Green Room. I love it as much as I love Bold City, maybe more. It's the perfect ambiance... Ping pong, sometimes bluegrass and the occasional dog running around. Fantastic.

Saturday provided gorgeous weather, and after assisting erick with creating a short film for his blog, it was outside we went for extreme bocce. We watched the Lions game that night and ate delicious food cooked be erick.

And today, we checked out a new church (more on that later,) watched more football, completed a little obligatory cleaning... And I got off my lazy rear to run 5 miles. Woot! I'm sore and my neck hurts a bit, but it feels good to care about my health again. Here's to sticking to it!! Tonight we ventured to Taco Lu's which was worth the trek, and now I'm cozied up in bed with the pup while Mike was forced to stay out for a little longer because of a ride situation.... Laaaame. Hope your weekend delivered and you are ready for what's in store this week'

No comments:

Blog Archive