Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Itself

It was lovely. 
We are blessed to have parents on both sides who live 15 minutes from each other. Christmas Eve was spent at my childhood church where my sister and I sang a duet and we lifted our candles during "Silent Night" like we have since the beginning of time. We ended the night with a gathering at my parents surrounded by family and friends and good food.

And Christmas day.... oh how wonderful it was!



Our new Christmas pajamas-- I love my footie penguins!!



Part II at the Grayson's-- Granny even joined the festivities!



Sometimes we are kind of strange. Okay, all the time. 



So thankful to have had a lengthy amount of time to relax with the fam. Loved spending time with Annie  & going from day to day with no major plans to accomplish. 
My heart was full of love this season. May that spill over into 2012!

No comments:

Blog Archive