Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend morning favs

I love coffee.
Weekday mornings I'm heading out the door with a travel mug in tow, where it gets finished in first period as I breathe dragon coffee breath all over the kiddos. 
But the weekend hits and I pull out my favorite mugs and ohhhhh
i'm in my happy place. 
We usually watch a little HGTV as I sit and dream about the decorating I will one day accomplish, the backyard space that will be my happy place, the second cabin in the mountains that will be our respite. 
D dreams with us too.
and now, since we skipped church this morning, I'm heading off to be productive. 
An empty fridge equates to a much-needed Publix excursion. 
a feisty puppy needs some exercise.
The floors are still littered with remnants of the feisty puppy's latest kill, his victim being the thank-you cards that were carelessly left at his eye level. 

and most importantly, the foosball table we scored from the neighbors needs to be christened. 

No comments:

Blog Archive