Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 6- Low Angle


I know it's kind of cliche to take lame pictures of road signs, 
but something about it stuck out to me on my way home from church. 
Everything about today's message spoke directly into my heart... 

Lately I've been struggling with an overwhelming sense of inadequacy, like everything I do isn't good enough in my job, my marriage, and most importantly, for God. It's difficult to put into words... but this morning I felt the Lord reaching into my broken places and whispering words of encouragement, that I am good enough to be called His child and I was not created to feel inadequate. 

I know that God will provide companionship, strength, and joy to make it the best year yet. 
There's only "one way" to not get wrapped up in the negativity that can encompass teaching...
and that's by looking up.

1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

i love you rachel. this is beautiful.

Blog Archive