Tuesday, August 23, 2011

out of order

like my entire life!

Day 11-- Something blue. Didn't use the camera for these two which at first I thought defeated the whole purpose, but that's okay because I heart instagram. "Something Blue" was super easy.... ermmm... try everything in my stinkin' house is blue?! I went for the whole "everything in my closet is blue" against the "every wall is painted blue" background. And yes, I'm starting to tire of blue.

Oh stinkin' well.



Day 13- me with 13 things. i'm late on this one. in fact, i'll have to take three pictures today, oops. but hey, the 13 things is appropriate because i have about that many things to do tonight for the rest of the week's lesson plans, and if I wanna make it to Zumba in an hour an a half (so not happening...) I need to get moving.


No comments:

Blog Archive