Tuesday, August 30, 2011

and oh how it delivered

i think it's going to be one of those years where we're living for the weekend
yup. 
Looking forward to this 3 day weekend... in fact, it's really the only thing pulling me through.
to be honest, I'm worried for us. 
we are weary & burdened. 
And i'm not meaning to come off as a whiner, 
because i am SO very thankful for the time that teachers have off to recharge, 
but education is getting a bit scary.
(i'm not sure i'll be able to make this a lifelong career.)

but who am i kidding? we're all exhausted.
Mike and his fellow DBers...
my mom and the whole health care system in general...

yes, we will continually work harder than ever have before, 
but most importantly,
we'll relax and play even harder 
:)

& for me this weekend that means cashing in my massage gift certificate from April, getting a haircut, multiple barbecues, long runs that will ensure I can fit into my skinny jeans come October, and hopefully looking at pianos so I can bang the keys in fits of hysterics

done and done. 


No comments:

Blog Archive