Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break 2K11!

        I wish everyone could have a week off from life. Tasks that have been put off for months finally have a chance to be accomplished. The house is clean all week, Mike gets homemade lunches at work, and Diego is in doggy heaven with how much attention he receives... and I get to have extended quiet times on the porch contemplating life and reading through God's Word. Sorry to gloat, but it's glorious. In fact, I think spring and summer breaks are crucial for teachers to recuperate and get back to the heart of why we do what we do. I know that everyone on the face of the planet would benefit from a week off, home alone, without any vacation plans.... I guess it our breaks cancel out with our salary. 
    As for my plans today? I'm heading out for my bi-annual haircut, then more errand running (my favorite...) Let's hope I don't get too distracted while out... I only need grass plugs, a picture frame, gray ribbon, and dog food. We'll see where today's adventure leads me.

What's spring break without spring flowers? 



No comments:

Blog Archive