Monday, March 7, 2011

Amy's Shower

Oh how I loved seeing the ladies from St. Paul's UMC  who all served as counselors in our youth group and led us as we grew! It was wonderful to celebrate Amy and her upcoming marriage. As her matron of honor I had the very important duty of writing down the gifts and taking pictures. 

I think the best part was the awesome hat that was made for Amy. She definitely needs to save that forever, along with her shell collection and little mermaid posters that she refuses to throw away. Poor Paul; I don't think he realizes what's in store for him! Lol just kidding, Amers. But I resent that you gifted me your boars tooth and tusk collection and find it repulsive. I will make its way back into your possession one day, I guarantee it. 


No comments:

Blog Archive