Sunday, March 27, 2011

Packed, fun weekend! Yesterday's rundown: fantastic beach day with Diego, Intuition Brewery in Riverside and new favorite game... bar shuffleboard. It would be pretty awesome to own. Too bad they're $5000. 
      Today included church, Taco Lu, and the beach again. Lots of fun times outside enjoying the warm sun before it gets to be too much and I'm once again longing for cooler weather. Plus, it's supposed to thunderstorm all week. Laaaaaaame. I needed to be working on my tan for the yellow dress I'm wearing in Amy's wedding, or planting the dang garden. Now I'll be stuck inside reading books all day... man... that sounds like a terrible idea.... (or an english teacher's dream day!)
    ...and apparently this post is dedicated to Bobby since he's featured in two of the pictures... and check out the sunset to wrap up a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive