Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Lenten season is upon us. Every year I have these high hopes of giving things up because I feel like everyone else is doing it... and this year I've completely forgotten that it starts tomorrow. But you know what? Now is the perfect time to focus on the Lord and return to my True Love. In the midst of this crazy life, I need a reminder of what's important and what I'm here on this earth to do.

My mind screams "but you need more TIME" and with the football season ending I'll have that. Annnnnd I think I'm going to go without Facebook, which will give me the added time to my day.

Gotta keep up with the blog, though.

This site (http://www.imby.net/easter/) encouraged me today and has devotions that I'll use... I challenge you to spend time with Christ in the wilderness these next 40 days as we prepare for his death and celebrate the resurrection!

No comments:

Blog Archive