Monday, March 7, 2011

Good ol' Melbourne

Saturday morning brought a brief venture to Melbourne for Amy's bridal shower the next day. I was fortunate enough to see the beautiful bride-to-be in her final fitting! So exited for her and her wedding which will be the best time ever. No pictures of her dress allowed, although i was tempted to purchase this for $175:



And I found the PERFECT dress for Amy's mom! bahhaha. No pictures of the bride, though! 


I was awesome to spend time with our parents, too, since busy lives don't allow for as much catching up as Id like. Blessed to have the best parents/in-laws, and that they live 15 minutes from each other!


And as much as im a dog person,  I have to admit that there is part of me that loves cats too. This is TJ, who as a kitten wound up on the church's doorstep the summer before i was a senior. He was a perfect replacement for Tigger, the cat we had before who died which was kind of my fault, seeing as how i noticed he was eating thread in my room but was too much in a hurry to stop him, which ended up tying up his intestines and thus forcing us to put him to sleep. My b...

How could you not love his cute little face? 

1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

i remember TJ's first night in the Grayson house! he was (and still is) so crazy. psycho kitty. which is why i love him so much.

Blog Archive