Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Air Conditioning How I Love Thee...

Europe = best trip ever. There's no way to even begin to blog about it-- but it was awesome to have shared the experience of a lifetime with my husband and best friends. I praise God for giving us that opportunity!

I've been going nonstop this summer... what happened to the gardening, learning guitar, and decorating plans? I'm thankful that there's still two weeks to somewhat relax and get my life in order. Although it's difficult to think summer is already almost over, I have to admit I'm excited for this upcoming school year. I've been moved to the 6th/7th team which I think will be a welcomed challenge-- I have a good feeling about this year and feel like I've gotten over the 'hump' of being a brand new teacher. Maybe, maybe not... but I have hope that this year will the best yet :)

For the present moment I will continue to lounge on Kristin's couch watching HGTV. She has graciously allowed us to stay here while she's out of town so we don't have to melt in our house with a broken air conditioner in the middle of summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie to open up her home.

Blog Archive