Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Lovin'

Yesterday we drove to Orlando to spend time with the Checchias. What's a trip to Orlando without stopping by IKEA, the greatest place on the face of the planet? After scarfing down a heaping plate of Swedish meatballs and macaroni (I cringed when I logged the calories into the "MyFitnessPal" app-- last day of vacation!) we cruised the tastefully setup rooms of a coveted life in the city. If I lived in 375 sq. ft. of space, you'd better believe I'd outfit it in IKEA awesomeness.

We successfully bought an amalgamation (I love when I get to use that word) of frames for the couch-wall-- step 2... choosing pictures.

Ikea, thank you for helping me fulfill my dream of becoming a bookstore owner.


After gorging my face on Swedish meatballs, the party continued at Bucca di Beppo. Needless to say, I won't be eating for the rest of the week.


I think it's HILARIOUS when people have toilet paper stuck on their shoes. I was fortunate enough to be caught in this very situation.

No comments:

Blog Archive