Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Totally Inspired..

While I'm not particularly ready to go back to school, I love when the seasons are about to change and you get into a different kind of mode... so even tough the summer season isn't technically ending, I'm getting into a fall kind of mood as I prepare for teaching, Gator football, and the joy that autumn brings! What brought this on was the way it feels outside; don't get me wrong, it's still hot as you-know-what outside, but it was breezy, and it just kind of... smelled like fall. If that makes sense.

I have this feeling in my heart of change and new beginnings-- I can literally feel the excitement mounting as I prepare for a new year...maybe a combination of finally making this house a home through decorating, teaching a new grade this year, finally finding a church and deciding to run a marathon. Or maybe I realized last night that I'm turning 25 in a couple of months... and that's practically.... adulthood, or something. A quarter of a century! 

I love life.

Awesome things of the day: Waking up to your dog who thinks you're the coolest person on the face of the planet, the way your hair looks and feels when you get a haircut, and getting a new planner. 

Too many colors to choose from!! One will be a winner for the accent wall, though.


Look at that face! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that breeze the other day too! It was so bizarre but I like it!

Good luck choosing a color for the accent wall.

Blog Archive