Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Week of Summer

I feel like summer just started--- and now it's coming to a close. I was mistaken when I thought I'd be bored out of my mind with all this free time to garden and learn how to play guitar. Instead, I had something going on every week! I intend to enjoy every second of my last week of freedom. Even if one of those days will be spent setting up my classroom early...

So here is a compilation of my end-of-summer goals:

Tackle the 'office' which conveniently turned into Rachel's storage room for junk



Finish the guest bathroom, now that I found a curtain to match the crazy blue I painted it last spring:


Decorate as much as I can, since it only happens over summer! Here's the new rug we got. Diego likes it, too.


Paint the dog feeder my lovely husband made

I should probably get going now, seeing as I slept in this morning :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dog feeder - can't wait to see how you paint it :)

Blog Archive