Friday, August 20, 2010

Exhausted.

...and school hasn't even started. A bit of an overwhelming, "How-the-heck-can-I-cover-everything?!" kind of week.  I am thankful for God's grace and strength, my wonderful friends at work who helped get me through this week, and past students/parents whose joy at seeing you again help remind me why I was called to be a teacher.. Our brains are full, our eyes are twitching, our rooms and plans not quite there yet. But you'll find a smile on our faces and hope in our hearts for the best year ever.

I admit, that was a little cheesy.




Didn't quite help reduce the stress to have to come home to this:

At least it wasn't something important, like a pillow, pair of shoes, or something electronic like it has been in the past.


BUT the frustration was immediately canceled out by the anticipated arrival of this in the mail:



And a little lab lovin' couldn't hurt either.


*Note-- Diego is NOT the fat one. 

No comments:

Blog Archive