Thursday, August 26, 2010

too many dog pictures.

i think i'm obsessed.

While this week has been nutso, I've made it a priority to relax. I've done this through reading The Book of Awesome. From watching Dexter (although I don't quite 'relax' during that one...) Taking a bath. Drinking wine. Talking to friends I haven't talked to in a looooong time. Refusing to make dinner and heating things up in the oven instead. Vegging on the couch. Dog park.

And tomorrow the best place in the entire universe... La Nap. We always go there. One day we'll switch it up and try some place else. For now, I'll take my liter-sized Dos Equis and a burrito smothered in queso. Yes please.


Sleepy Diego after a dogpark romp.



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me and Matt it's Sushi...yes, at least once a week, usually on Saturday afternoon

Blog Archive