Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Apparently I need these items.

And I'm doing everything I can to put off packing. Because I HATE packing. Of course I am so thankful every time I have the opportunity to travel, but I hate packing as much as I hate unpacking. 

With the purchase of the following items, I am now ready to stuff everything into the pack:

Trendy shoes so I don't look completely like a tourist in my white tennies


New Rainbows, because mine were jacked at camp last week. Can't live without them!



Chewy bars in convenient packaging



Journal-- Must-have for traveling, and life in general. 


and earplugs.



Can't put it off any longer; the backpack beckons...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice on the shoes! Best way to "unAmericanize" yourself!

I, too, am a Rainbow wearer. Have been ever since my first summer in the Keys (1999). They hold up better than any other flop. I currently switch between a brown and black pair of hemp (love the hemp!) that I've had for over 4 years...and I wear them every day!