Friday, November 12, 2010

What a Week!

Well, this week was an emotional roller coaster. It went from "Wow, I'm pretty worthless" to "Okay, I guess I have some worth!" I had the opportunity to work with Danielle this week on paperwork and while it was a little stressful, I have to admit I had fun doing it.

I've never thought of myself as possessing any writing capabilities. It's pretty silly to be an English teacher while feeling like a horrible writer. But this week I kind of got over it and just kinda threw myself out there.  Not gonna lie, kind of proud of what came out of it.

Other highlights of the week, brought to you by the letter 'B': 
La Nopalera... but then I found out the following day they just had 30 health violations!! No wonder it was empty. At least they have frosty beverages.


Found my inner baker-- and relived fond memories of getting to help granny bake cakes when I was little. She'd let me use the hand mixer from time to time. 


Cold weather means it's time to bust out the booties! These were a gift from when I was 5 years old. I still wear them every winter and they're amazing. Don't hate. 


Looking forward to camping tonight, "Prairie Home Companion" tomorrow, and Kristin's Birthday tomorrow night! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family friend growing up made me booties just like yours. I still wear them when I visit my parents in Minnesota....speaking of Prairie Home Companion....