Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer is looming just around the corner.
I've got a new pep in my step-- waking up a little earlier, making lunch the night before, exercising.
I wish this kind of motivation hit earlier in the year, but I suppose it comes in waves; the end is near, I can tackle anything now.

Like this burger:
Yep. We found a great new-to-us restaurant called "Gas" in St. Auggie beach. Ginormous jalapeƱo-stuffed burger, philly cheesesteak empanadas, tasty drinks... yes, yes, and yes. 

The rest of the weekend was spent in joyful celebration of... well... it being the weekend, I suppose. 
We ate, we played games, and some of us bet on horses and won big money.







It was a blessing to be home this weekend-- we've been traveling so much that I was thankful for the little things, like a lazy Friday night, just the two of us, early bedtime, waking up late, church, Sunday Funday... and looking forward to more of the same this weekend!

No comments: