Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hotlanta

I hate falling behind in posts. It's kind of like dieting-- once I fall off the bandwagon, I say, "Screw it."
Here's my attempt at playing catch-up, and maybe it will shed light into the reasoning why I haven't found the time to sit down and blog. Life is just too full of fun...

Last weekend we found ourselves in Hotlanta celebrating sweet Alex's birthday. Sweetwater Brewery was our first stop (too lazy to upload pictures from phone... use your imagination or stalk me on Instagram) and on Sunday we hit up a lovely, massive art show.












Monday we tackled Stone Mountan; cross that one off the bucket list.







Not sure what the boys found more exciting than the immense view in front of them?


And we packed a picnic lunch, with baguettes and fancy cheese and cookie butter. Hot dang. 
Note that there are no pictures of my best friend. She was moving that weekend, and apparently we did not document the lovely time we did get to spend together. Whoops- love you, Amers! 

Happy Monday to you-- I'll make a massive attempt at posting Cinco de Derby pictures this week, plus including a reflection on marriage as we know it, since Michael and I just celebrated the 4 year mark!


1 comment:

AMY! said...

Not offended, I hardly even changed out of my PJs/moving clothes that whole weekend. Love you!