Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finding myself unable to sleep and hiding under the covers so the cell light doesnt bother the hubs. I came home today snarky and, as all actions have consequences, squelched the generally upbeat mood of the house. I don't mean to... There's a line to a country song that always runs through my head in these moments of weakness : i just wanna be mad for awhile!

Our topic of discussion tonight was what to do about the truck, which decided on its own today that it no longer feels like going into reverse. Imagine my surprise today upon discovering this realization. Even more so, the excitement at have to gun it over two curbs to get out it the parking lot at school hoping I didn't look too much like an idiot. I mean, how do you drive around a car that cannot reverse? I know i wont remember to park it in a pullthrough space everytine... I am screwed. Now I've gotten a taste of what my poor mother must have felt like driving the Volvo around all those years. By the time it got to me, the gas gauge didn't work (I knew it was time for gas when it started sweetly humming) and the speedometer was 15 miles too fast. But I loved that car...

I realize I am rambling. That's what happens when you knowingly drink Starbucks past your caffeine cutoff point. Next on the late night thinking agenda... Valentines day surprises :)

No comments:

Blog Archive