Sunday, October 30, 2011

3 weekends in a row?!

I don't know how it happened, but the fates aligned this month and I was able to spend time with Amy 3 weekends in a row! Because she lives in ATL, we usually go months before seeing each other's faces... we've been lucky. Last weekend we celebrated her brother's marriage to his beautiful new bride. That boy is a brother to me, and as the wedding ensued I couldn't help but remember him and his groomsmen catching animals in the backyard and wanting nothing to do with girls. Now one has twin boys and Brian's married and they're all growed up. I'm pretty much an honorary member of Amy's family (yeah, I was the one who got to sit next to the groom's parents) and was happy to be a part of the celebration.

This weekend I was blessed to bring the littles to Wyldlife camp in Ocala (more on that later when the pictures are loaded...) I left early this morning to come home because Ames and Paul got FL/GA tickets last-minute and were staying over for the weekend. I heart seeing my BFF- and getting to see her the whole month of October makes it seem like we live only a few hours apart instead of six. 

Now I have the whole day to spend with Mike... we have plans to be proactive on decorating the house with Thanksgiving as our deadline.... but he's still recovering from the shenanigans of yesterday's game so it might be up to me to get stuff done.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How awesome : ) I am glad you got to spend time with your best friend. Mine moved away and I miss her so much. Have fun decorating.