Monday, January 3, 2011

I Resolve To...

I LOVE New Year's resolutions. I've been thinking about mine for a week now and have finally found the time to sit down and write them. So without further ado (drumroll, please!) I resolve to:

1. Actually meet people and get involved at church.
2. Lose 10 lbs or 1 pant size by Amy's wedding (spring break!)
3. Be better at sending thank-you cards.
4. Stick with the new devotional I got. 
5. Go backpacking at least once per season.
6. Sew myself an apron.
7. Find Christmas presents for others while traveling.
8. Pray without ceasing. 
9. Take a picture a day & document it in a photo book at the end of the year (thanks for the idea, Hilary!)
10. Train for a triathlon.
11. Listen to more audio books instead of playing with phone.
12. Not kill the citrus trees my neighbor gave me.  

That is all. I'm sure more will be added later. 

No comments:

Blog Archive