Saturday, January 8, 2011

didn't think i was gonna make it...

I, along with everyone else on the face of the planet, have been sick. Not the flu kind (thank God!) but the coughing snotty kind. So today, I am thankful for sleeping in, breakfast sandwiches, and intentions of staying in my pjs all day long.

On a happier note, Annie is officially moved in and already has a job at a coffee shop! Way to go, Anne. She has another already pending at the local outfitters; let's keep our fingers crossed for discounts on backpacking equipment and Mountain Hardware jackets...

No major plans for the weekend, other than packing away the Christmas stuff that I feel like I just put up and spending a good amount of time outside enjoying this beautiful weather. A 7 mile run is in order at some point, along with church and an ipad purchase with grant money. Woo hoo! The Checchias have a lot of recovering to do from the past week's activities.


This picture was too fantastic not to share, even though I already shared my 'picture of the day' from Wednesday. Diego finagles himself onto the bed and knows that the harder he tries (i.e. cuddling with Dad by resting his head on Dad's neck) the better chance he has at getting to stay. Didn't work, though, seeing that he hasn't had a bath in a while. 

So the iphone doesn't take the best night pictures (hence we look like zombies,) but this picture documents the brief return of Christian from his adventures in Australia.



That night I also found this:


i think i'm in love... 

No comments:

Blog Archive