Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back in Black

I might have joined a football team this season, and convinced Lindsay to jump in with me. What we thought would be a no big deal, just show up when we feel like it kind of team, turned out to be crazy hardcore. Because it's a 25 and over league we assumed the ladies would be old and slow. We were so wrong. In fact, I feel like I'm the slowest one on the team. Those ladies may be working moms, but they are so good and have been kicking our butts at practice two times a week.

Last night we had our first game against someone in a lower division, so we creamed them 44-6. I caught a a pass for an extra two points after a touchdown (which made up for the low pass I dropped later on and a tall girl intercepting a pass intended for me....)

I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun and am excited/nervous to play the other teams in our league. It's like high school all over again. No actions shots this time.


Usually I close my eyes on purpose because those are my favorite kinds of pictures, but this time it was completely unintentional. Sweet. 

(#7)
Hardcore!


Our celebratory meal called for shepherd's pie and foamy Guinness mustaches.

No comments:

Blog Archive