Friday, January 21, 2011

the post you've all been waiting for

I've been looking forward to this posting for a looong time, just waiting for the right moment. Now seems like the perfect time as I'm laying here in the hammock on this melancholy afternoon wearing my sock monkey pjs... with a view of the main road in our neighborhood. I'll just pretend my yard has trees and I'm in the woods...

Anyways, without further ADO (not adieu,) I'm excited to present to you a list of


BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
 And contrary to popular belief, ever book I read does NOT change my life. And also, the Bible is a given.

Literally "Life Changers"



The Rest that I love that maybe didn't technically change my life, but were still the best ever:

Water for Elephants
Time Traveler's Wife
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The World According to Garp 
The Samurai's Garden
Hind's Feet on High Places
Crazy Love
Irresistible Revolution
Half-Broke Horses
The Five Love Languages
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
The Shack
A Voice in the Wind

YA books that every grownup should read:

The Book Thief
if you come softly 
A Wrinkle in Time
The Hunger Games 
Harry Potter(s)
Unwind
Sold



I'm still working on this post an hour later. I'm going to Cabo Taco now. 


No comments:

Blog Archive