Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Friends

Amy & Paul came to visit last night! We oo'd and ah'd at the lights downtown, had sangria and ate dinner at Harry's. (MMMM she crab soup!) I'm so thankful for my best friend and am so happy that she found the love of her life that she gets to marry in a mere 3 months!.

Amy & I have been best friends since 8th grade... don't really remember how it happened although I'm sure she knows... I think we met at youth group and then played each other's volleyball teams a short while later. We hit it off and were quickly inseparable! Kelly joined us not long after that and together we created the trifecta known as the "Weenie Sisterhood" which may or may not have been inspired by the YaYas or "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" movies that came out in high school. We've been through a lot together and they know me a lot better than I know myself. They are beautiful, wonderful people whom I'm so proud of for pursuing their dreams, even if that meant picking up and moving across the world... I praise God for these girls to keep me accountable and know we will be friends the rest of our lives!

"A cord of three strands is not quickly broken..."

Yes, it's a picture of a picture. So what.



Yay for weddings!

Just wanted to document this moment. Amy asked the guy why he was wearing a fur coat, and he promptly put it on her and proceeded to dance next to her. 


<3 them! (but NOT loving how seafoam green the walls look in this picture. Need to repaint for the third time!) 




1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

i love everything about this posting. paul and i had so much fun with you and mike (and diego)! i am so blessed to have the most amazing best friends in you and kelly. love love love you rachel ruth. oh and love love love that fur coat. it was so warm!

*weenies for life*