Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mmmm.... PJs....

I think I could get used to this whole not-working thing. Having a week off by myself allows time for exercising, eating well and even reading grown-up books. It forces me to tackle projects, like organizing the clutter that has accumulated in the back bedrooms and putting up things on the walls that have been sitting around since we moved here. And finally, not working creates time for socializing and drinking wine, which I will do with Amy and Paul tonight when they arrive. 

Mike thinks we should be retired now, then work later. I think I'm beginning to agree. Too bad he doesn't have the week off with me. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like my week. I can't believe how long it actually takes to get through the "to-do" list of organizing and reading. I could totally retire now!

Hilary said...

I agree with Mike. Early retirement might suit me just fine :) Glad you are having a great week! Although I do miss seeing your face.