Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let the Christmas festivities begin!!

Kicking the season off right!

It all began with assembling and decorating Ashley's tree in her new home! Who knew that there'd be that many "that's what she said" moments with something so tame? A new all-time record was set. Love the girls that God has blessed my life with!



The following days brought ice on the truck. We may live in Florida, but we live in the COLD part. It was exciting this week, but I know I'll be over it next month when I'm still freezing my buns off in a truck that refuses to heat up in an efficient amount of time.



And I think my fingers just accidently purchased Sufjan Steven's Christmas album that I randomly discovered this morning. His strange use of random instruments used to irk me, but apparently my tastes have changed. 40 Christmas songs for $16? I'll take it. Listen here to see what I'm talking about.


Today promises decorating the house & tree for Christmas, lots of holiday music, the fireplace hooked up, and plenty of time playing outside with Mike & Diego in the gorgeous Florida sunshine. 

1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

can you burn a copy for me for christmas? :)