Sunday, March 10, 2013

still unsure.

Nearly a month ago we believed our next destination to be London; now we are back to square one without a clue of the next phrase, or when that will happen.

(Insert long, dramatic Napoleon Dynamite sigh.)

This is what purgatory might be like, I suppose, where our lives are a game and we are merely pawns waiting for the next move. It's not a bad place to be, but just, unsettling in a way. I'm forced to slow down and take each day one at a time, without stressing about the finality of leaving this house, this town, Diego...

With that said, we hope to find out within this week, seeing as Michael is collaborating with his peers in the program and working closely with the coordinator. I hope I hope I hope.

I'll continue trekking, doing what I can to prepare for the inevitable... sorting through life's souvenirs we've accumulated during this phase, selling what I can, praying like crazy for what's to come.

No comments: